Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Floating Shelves--Done!


The floating shelves are done! We're trying to figure out what to do with the wall, now. I don't know what to do with decorative shelves since I have nothing to put on them.

But have no fear! I have a few things in mind that I'd like to try. We found a box of antique books in our attic when we cleaned it out (one of the few non-junk items) and I have some vases that might work. I'll be switching those items and more in until I find something that looks like it might actually belong.

In the meantime, here's a photoshopped version of what our room could look like in the future. We'll be working on it.













And for my next trick, I found a sign that I think would look very nice in my newly-painted beige laundry room.  I'll be making it while I try to figure out how to fix my sewing machine.
Source







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...