Monday, January 23, 2012

Our Little Chunk


Gideon is the cutest thing. He's been working on growing quite the mane, lately. I miss being able to kiss his bald head, but I suppose it's nice to have a baby with hair.


He sleeps all night (about 10pm-6am) usually and I am SO glad, because I'm ready to get some sleep around here. We just had his two-month checkup, and according to the chart, he is in the 99th percentile for weight and 95th for height (14 lb 8 oz and 25-3/4 in). That's about the size of an average four-month-old. And my, he feels like it, too!

All the pregnancy sites/forums tell you to get some cardio/aerobic exercise in because it'll help you have an easier labor and delivery... I had a relatively easy time with the L&D stuff, even though I was in poor shape. But I wish I had taken the advice of my sister to weight train for carrying around this squirmy baby! I should have been hefting ten pound bags of flour around to train for motherhood. Flour doesn't wiggle as much as a baby, but it's a good approximation of my little chunk in the beginning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...