Thursday, May 10, 2012

What Housewives Do With Their Days

Sometimes I don't know what to pray for and I just plead for help. Please help me. Please just help me! Echoing over and over inside my head.

It's not so much about desperation as it's about an utter cluelessnes and lack of inspiration. I don't know what I need in order to do more, be more. I don't know how to feel best or react best. Please give me something--anything. Give me what I need.

I suppose there are easier ways of getting what you want. Supplicating deity has a way of making your burdens light, but not normally by making them easier. And I'm generally looking for light, with a side of easy.

Maybe I should change what I pray for. After all, there's no law that says you can't ask God for what you truly want. But that leaves me with an unexpected rub.

The problem now is considering the age-old warning: be careful what you wish for. I may get exactly what I want. And that may be the scariest possibility of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...