Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 365: Day 1

Well, it's 2013. I've embarked on a 365 project for a few reasons: (1) to increase my photography and editing skills, (2) to get me in the habit of posting on my blog for my far-flung family, and (3) to document the little things, like, for instance, the smudgy windows Gideon leaves in his wake.

I really don't know why I bother cleaning them at all. Which is to say, I don't know why Daniel bothers. I sure don't try to keep them clear. Just a bit see-through is all I need!

So, without further ado, here is my first contribution to my Project 365. The Pictures folder is backed up, the card is formatted, I read some tips on keeping up on such a project, and we're golden!

6 comments:

  1. what a precious little boy. i love his name! i'm also attempting to complete a photo a day this year. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing Project 365 as well this year and ran across your blog from Click it up a Notch. I love your two pictures, I just adore candid kid pictures. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candids are my favorite. I don't think I'll ever get bored of them... Too bad other people might :)

      Delete
  3. My six year old has taken it upon himself to clean my glass door... I guess I just don't do it often enough for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky duck :) I think I've got a long time until this kid cleans for me.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...