Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project 365: Day 13 Self Portrait Sunday

Before I show you my self portrait, let me hem and haw self consciously about the difficulties of taking a self portrait with the big camera.

I couldn't figure out how to make the timer longer than two seconds, which doesn't mean much, seeing as I stared at the screen for a few seconds, moved the selector over the different options (none of which was the option to lengthen the timer), took a few pictures of the floor (because I am a professional), then decided to roll with it. Also, the focusing is hard. Autofocus doesn't work on thin air, which is all that's there when I'm, you know, behind the camera.

So, grain of salt, not the best, blah-de-blah, etc...

And this is the first of 50-odd self portraits to come.



2 comments:

  1. I think you did a pretty darn good job! You will be an expert by the end of this things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo - you did do well. I stink at self-portraits. I always look so awkward...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...