Saturday, January 5, 2013

Project 365: Day 5 Finally!


This morning, we were supposed to go sledding, but Gideon was awfully unhappy. He got upset at something, then, in a tantrum, threw himself on his back, landing his head on my 4 lb weights next to the couch. He was fine, but the day went downhill from there. Every time I tried to call my SIL to tell her we couldn't make it, he was angry again and he's quite loud when he's angry.

So, I dosed him with Tylenol (are his teeth hurting? Is this just a phase? Nothing seems to be wrong besides everything in the whole wide world, according to Mr. Grumpy McGrumpypants.), nursed him extra, and prayed for this moment.



2 comments:

  1. Why is Daniel sleeping in the crib? I'm pretty sure that there is a picture from 25 yrs ago that looks exactly like that... same person in it and everything. - Toby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...