Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The best post idea I've ever dreamed up

Last night, I had a great idea for a blog post sometime after three. Gideon had woken me up in the middle of a revelatory dream, and I was afire with inspiration. I tended Gid, then came back to my bedside and hurriedly tapped the idea into my phone. I had to go quickly, as I distinctly remember my tired eyes fighting the screenlight, pulling me back to sleep. Yes, I thought, this will be awesome.

I completely forgot about it until this afternoon, and turned, with excitement, to my sticky note application to see what genius idea struck me in the wee hours of the morning. "Women and rights" I read. What? I have absolutely no recollection of what that has to do with anything. Rights? To life? To vote? To be ordained? Huh.

The best explanation I can muster is that I've been reading some feminist blogs, lately, and must have been thinking about them in my dreams. But I can't, for the life of me, tell you what so inspired me last night. Besides women and rights. Yes, those womanly rights that are so important. Keep the rights in the hands of the women and nobody gets hurt.

I think I should probably go back to sleep to get a better handle on the situation.

1 comment:

  1. I have SO been there. And have been SO annoyed at myself for bad note taking.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...