Monday, March 4, 2013

Project 365: Macaroons!

I have been craving coconut macaroons lately, and I was so happy to find this recipe! Allrecipes rocks when my Pillsbury Baking Book lets me down.




A few hints about this recipe: I used a very small food processor to chop everything, and it wasn't able to completely get rid of the stringy coconut feel. In the future, I will process the ingredients in two batches so that everything is sure to be ground up fine. I also would've liked a sweeter cookie. As it is, this cookie is delicious, but If you're wanting a truly decadent sweet craving-killer, add a little sugar. I'm not sure how much. Next time, I'll add an extra 1/4 cup and see where that gets me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...